Darth Vader is a famous character from the Star Wars franchise.
What you need to know about this character is... darth vader ad is to the right.
This character grew up... Somewhere in the universe
This character is... I have no idea, I've never paid attention to Star Wars.
Other characters that know this character are... He's someone's father.
This character appears in these episodes...
A NEW HEADING
Some arbitrariness to be here.
"A supposedly beautiful block quote here. But how does it look with a smooth run-on sentence with nothing of value but a waste of space for this blocke quote.
Another line of the smexy block quote. Looks like it breaks beautifully (smexily)."
-- Hmm, this attributing part is pretty awful, or am I doing it wrong?
"Here's a thing this character said!"
Did you know that this character...
* Really famous... (Looks like that doesn't work, even though it's the standard on the majority of text editors, and asterisk and a space)
- ("-" and space works, odd, and for the wrong type of list...)
- Number and a space works.
- The next number goes smoothly.
1) This one doesn't work
akljfaksldjfaklsjdkfljaskdljfaklsdfjklasdkflajskdlfjaksldjfk;alsjdfk;lasjdklfjaksldjfklajsdfk;ljaskd;lfja;klsdjfklasjdfkljaskdlfjaks;ldjfask;ljdfka;lsjdfklajsdklfjaskldfjaskldjfak;lsjdf;klajsdlfk;ajsdlfjasldjflsjdlkfjslkdfjksldjfklsjdfklsjdfklsjdfkljskdlfjskldfjskldfjskldjfskdljfklsjdfklsjdklfjsdklfjskldfjklsdjfkljsejfisejflsjeleiefjlisfjliejWHYISTHISNOTBREAKING!!!!!!!UNLESS...aks-dssdfssdfsdTHEREITFINALLYF***INGBROKE!!! And it moves the tool bar....
- The page shouldn't extend with a horizontal scroll bar (element usually seen as sloppy)
- "Footnotes" need to be seen in the Table of Contents.
- Would a footnote be suffice? And you can't move footnotes once you place them...